So how do you go about taking care of your jewelry easily and safely?
Here are some tips to keep your jewelry sparkling:
- Store your clean, dry jewelry in a soft felt bag, air-tight container, or jewelry box.
- Don't wear jewelry in hot tubs, pools, oceans, or for intense workouts.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, hairsprays, sunscreens, lotions, and other chemicals.
- If the jewelry becomes dirty or tarnishes in some ways, clean it using mild liquid soap and water, drying with a soft cloth afterwards.
- Lastly, take your jewelry off before bed